Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rest..need lots of it...

Last nite i got in the bed early..very2 early...right after isyak..i just dont really know why but these days i felt very depleted and frustated because of my skateboarding and you might say my work...
Day after day i felt something a miss...right now i seldom eat...i dont know i just felt that i dont wanna eat...but i still eat a little bread with some butter and thats all...
Maybe my diet of restraining from eating rice had made me felt like this...but i still ate rice every one day a week...so maybe not because of the restraining...or is it maybe the feeling of loneliness had made me to felt this way??...but naaahh!maybe i need a new haircut...but already nazar..i will cut my hair after i received my driving licence...(huhuuhhuhuh...maybe its time to come back to my roots a little??)who knows??

3 comments:

XMaTaPeJAmCeliKX said...

aduih..idup mesti di teruskan..!

Wanie Boahari said...

jgn sedey2 la...maju ke depan

Choko said...

yerppp...