Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Memories sincerely...

Since last week i listened to old songs in my mp3 and my pc...that bring back a lot of memories then i remembered about my old neighbour when i was just a little kid...
At preschool...
Sitting there at my table with firdaus and hafiz while waiting for our Ustazah Hani came to teach about art of the 'tanah liat' with making some noise at the class..the Ustazah came in with somebody else...It was Intan...After the usual greet to our ustazah by hafiz.."Kelas,kita dah ade pelajar baru..name die Intan"..

She was like the most cutest gal i've ever seen...eventhought with a little bedak on the face(kecik2 dah gatal!!..ahahahahahah)After she introduces herself then one of our class friends ask her where she live..and she said.."Saye tinggal dgn opah saye..opah kelantan"...(dont ask me why the heck people call her grandma opah kelantan..i also dont know) Then firdaus said something that made me blush..(ahaks!).."Leer dok sebelah umah amin leeer...."Then the whole class laught...(aku pon xtau nape orang gelak)...

No comments: