Thursday, June 24, 2010

A year above...


Checking out my own blog i notice that my blog has achieved it first birthday today....

Wow,,,its already a year since my first encounter to blogging and blogwalking...But i wanted to say something to my buddies who ever read my blog Thanks alot guys and gals...for blogwalking inside this not very good but try again blog of mine...if not for you guys i would not even know the meaning of blogging!


Thanks to other blogs that i followed like Master Aki, Suhaiza aka Suke- Suki gal, Dr. Sheila, HZ, Harez, This Is My Story, Maksu blog, Afad and kahuna..Thanks alot for the blogging u guys write that it gave me inspiration for my blog...not plagiarisme ok!


So Thanks again guys!!

2 comments:

Sue@Iza said...

hepi besday to ur bloggg, hepi besday to ur bloggg...

ehem, maap kalau hujan...

Choko said...

X ujan cume terbakar je kilang sebelah umah aku dgr ko nyanyi...