Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Empty room..

Hurmm..Thinking to add some new furniture inside my lovely room...
At first i think i wanna buy a cupboard but then need to rethink again because i already got my own locker inside it...and after all cupboard is waaayyy to big...After a little rethinking so i end up buying a little cupboard to put the tv and my precious thing on it...and guess what??,
I still think that my room is still small...hadeyh...maybe i need to respace and restack all my things inside my room...susun lagiee...

4 comments:

Sue@Iza said...

pegi bli umah sendri gih....pastu bole hias macam-macam...
(cite-cite tahun ke brape aku nie)

Choko said...

waaah banyak duit!ko bli umah ko hadiahkan aku la...

Unknown said...

Alaaa beli tu yang kat IKEA. Kan mcm very flexible. Boleh stack benda2 semua :)

Choko said...

oit oit...ko mengomen lak kat sini ek nanie...