Monday, April 26, 2010

keraanaa...

I dont know what actually to write today but heck...i've straightend the wire inside my brain yesterday...
i've met arwah(ex..arwah bcoz she's considered dead in my mind,heart & brain eventhought i still love her)..so i crumple up my courage to said it that i'm not prepared to let u live again inside my heart..eventhought i love her so much...
but let just see what god maybe installed for us ok??so i gave back all her stuff..but the last thing she said to me is this.."Harap2 kita maseh ade jodoh" (adeyh meremang bulu roma aku weh!!..camtu pon aku rs hati aku sayu abes..) so this is a wrap of another my life love story..

.............................................................................

I hope that u guys dont felt bored by the drama that i've been writing...actually it is a real life drama..looks like im on to my old life back again...dslr here i come..n already nazar if i got my driving licence..goodbye long hair...

4 comments:

Mak Su said...

:), salah-satu chapter dalam kehidupan, my best wishes to you :)

XMaTaPeJAmCeliKX said...

toksah dok ingat sgt...!Relax ler..kalo ko ada jodoh dgn..mcm maner berpusingnye dunia pon ko tetap akan bersama balik...kalo dh jodoh ko xder ngan dier...3 second sebelum kawen pon bleh putus...!Relax k....

Sue@Iza said...

hohoho...rilek bro (gitu lagi, main bor, bro).Yang da lepas, tak payah pk kan. Bior saje. Kalo da mmg kau punye, surely akan jadik kau nyer. (senang ckp kan. T___T)

Choko said...

tu la dok layan lagu lady antelbellum-need you now...cam sodeh je ati...tapi xpe aku ttp akan truskan idop...