Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sakit selasa..sick = M.C.

Elloooo....i just got back my groove today due to a little flu & fever yesterday..
Sometimes i just dont understand about my body...(thats why they called Allah greatest creation..if not there is no human aite?)...
In the morning after seeing the doctor i had some craving for roti canai..(ahahahah terok time sakit ngidam roti canai) so straightly after that with all my might i drive to the usual stall that sell my fav. roti canai..but i was on the bad luck i guess when the stall is no longer open..
But no worries as my second fav. stall is open..(to my relief sampai 5 keping!) The brother that makes the roti looks a little pelik at first and maybe after hearing a little snorting..he understood..heheheheheh

5 comments:

Sue@Iza said...

nooo wonder laa MIA. sakit rupenyer. kasihan. tp bole telan roti canai 5 keping heh. sakit ape kah kau. kau pun same, da bermutasi pas sakit.bole mkn byk2.

Choko said...

Biasa la sue...sakit ngidam..x saket ape pon bedal..hahahahah!

Sue@Iza said...

waaa...bahaya weh kalo laki sakit sbb ngidam nie..slalu aku dgr benda nie jadik kalo wife pregnant. ehem, ehem! hahahaha.

Sue@Iza said...

hahaha, nie cite benar tahu. bkn rekaan semata2 walau aku suke suki merepek kekdg...ada husband member aku, tiap pagi die yg morning sickness masa wife die pregnant..

hah, cane tue...aiyokk

xmizanx said...

bro rindu rrrr sama lu beb...
amacam trick ader power
[mizan]

add me at my new blog
clockwheel.com