Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Semalam..yesterday..Gestern

Haj..is nearing...i will not going back to my hometown..looks like i will be celebrating haj at kl again this time..

Yesterday mum called..she said my younger bro has a bad exam result due to love affair..(wut?)
Mum ask me to come back to give him a little spank or two...no wonder la my bro always a little afraid of me...but i already warn him not to make mum called me bcoz of his antics...so i maybe going home next month kot..(tunggulah...)

The best thing is my oldest sis has safely deliver her newborn baby girl at 9.00 a.m..
Looks like there an addition of nieces and nephews (hohoho..im a proud uncle of 8 now!!)

3 comments:

Sue@Iza said...

hoh...baru la bole letak comment.

newayyy,congrats for the new born niece..

Choko said...

mekaseh....nnt ade can aku upload le gamba die..

Sue@Iza said...

letak ler sume gambo nieces and nephews kay..nk tgk ngan uncle die..hahhaha